256 total views
There are no English Premier League (EPL) clubs in the top ten most valuable sports teams in the country.
According to Forbes’ most recent annual ranking, Barcelona is the world’s fourth most valuable sports team.
Barcelona has surpassed LaLiga competitor Real Madrid to become the world’s most profitable football team, with a $4.76 billion valuation.
NFL’s Dallas Cowboys topped the list, followed by MLB’s New York Yankees.
Below are Forbes’ top 10 most valuable sports teams in the world:
1. Dallas Cowboys (NFL) $5.7bn
2. New York Yankees (MLB) $5.25bn
3. New York Knicks (NBA) $5bn
4. Barcelona (Football) $4.76bn
5. Real Madrid (Football) $4.75bn
6. Golden State Warriors (NBA) $4.7bn
7. Los Angeles Lakers (NBA) $4.6bn
8. New England Patriots (NFL) $4.4bn
9. New York Giants (NFL) $4.3bn
10. Bayern Munich (Football) $4.21bn