An unnamed Bike man started a fire at a gas station after failing to switch off his engine when purchasing gasoline.
The footage, which was widely circulated online, showed the moment the fuel dispenser caught fire when the attendant was selling fuel into a bike.
The fuel attendant was seen telling the man to off his engine but he refused, despite the warning of turning off the engine before buying fuel.
Immediately after the fuel station attendant was done, the bike caught fire which also affected the station.
Watch the video below
View this post on Instagram